Pesquisar neste blogue

domingo

Living The Mediterranean Dream

Hey bloggys,


I have now moved to Malta and its been an amazing experience to live in this magical rock!!
I am an assumed summer lover and I feel that I have found my happy place in the world. :)


Have a look yourself to this beautiful in full and tell me what you think about this Island Life...

Isn't this adorable?

Here life is, literally, a beach!

Just beaching ...


The best therapy in the world.
Water is superrr salty ...

Flower along the way ...


Paradise Bay.


Iam indeed in Heaven ...


Hoping islands... I have took over for a while.

Blue Lagoon, Comino Island

Goldens Sands




I got you daydreaming about that summer felling.. a cocktail in the hand and your feet in the sand, right?

I know. And believe me its a superb Holiday destination!

Here every road will lead you to the sea. You will see the most beautiful sunsets ever, also you will be eating Pastizzi and drinking a cold Cisk for afternoon snacks, you will see turists, weddings, fireworks and party happening all the time. Ah! In case you hear local people shouting, don't you worry, they are just having an easy-going  and expressive chat. (Yes, Portuguese fellas we are not the loudest after all..) Mela! 


Well, would you like to know more in depth about this precious gem in The Med? Are you looking for suggestions of where to go next summer?

Let me know, I have the answer you need and I will be giving all the tricks and tips to have an unforgettable stay.



Lots of Love,
Xoxo






Sem comentários: