Pesquisar neste blogue

segunda-feira

Dear Bloggys

Hellooo dear Bloggys!!!


Do you still remember me?? Its me Tania, from the old Make Up Addicted Blog.
We use to share a lot of ideias, advices and experiences with the cosmetic field... It was really fun to feel engaged with all of you beauties. :)

Well, after quite some time away from the blog and due a lot of changes in my life. I have now decided to return and take the time to share my little big world with you... (Of course, I wouldn't leave you for good if is that what you were thinking... No way!)

As you can see I have renamed the blog to 'Carpin All Those Diems' as off from now, I will be posting the "diems" of my journey, highlighting all the travels and other discoveries I have found along the way.

Will you carpin' that?
(And yes, we can always talk about some other things!)


You will also notice that I have start to write in English as I intend to be more a embracing blog, so other readers can reach me and be evolved with us too. But in case of any difficulties, I can always do bilingual posts so no one feels left out, right?


Thanks for your amazing support since the very beginning and lets stick together again, right?
I will be keeping you in tune and I will be open to any questions/requests/suggestions. :)


Its good to be back!

Stay cool peeps and do not forget of "Carpin all those Diems".


Much Love,
Xoxo


  

Sem comentários: